Before starting any of the steps below you need to register yourself online by pressing the above Registration button. Anything you are unable to complete you will be able to return and complete later. If you are a returning player you will pay $100 at registration, you can do so online prior to registration, simply print your receipt and bring it with you, or you can pay on registration day. Any person who is new to the club will pay $50 registration fee. Please note registration fees count towards your annual dues.
1. Go online to Dosportseasy
- Fill out forms HERE
2. You need a Physical, Impact, and Sickle Cell test
- Go to medical center or the ASU 10 page packet for club sports by a private doctor to get a physical
- On campus is the easiest way to get it done and fastest if you make an appointment
(Be sure to get copies of everything to make sure there are not any filing problems on SRC side.)
3. SRC $25 sports club fee
- Pay at front desk of SRC save receipt
4. Take all paper work (physical, impact, sickle cell test) and SRC sports club receipt to 2nd floor of the SRC info desk. Be sure to say you are part of Men’s Rugby
- There open between 8-5 pm Mon-Fri
- Make sure everything is completed ASAP
- Go to USARUGBY.org or Click HERE for mailing forms
- Go to Membership Resources, select individual registration.
- Search Arizona State
- Select Arizona State University Men’s RFC 2013-2014
- Select Register under Arizona State University Men’s RFC and follow steps.
- Print receipt and write down CIPP number
6. Talk to our treasure about dues after your two weeks of free play are up. (Dues are currently $$00 per Semester)
- You pay for dues online here in the registration process and are able to set those up as per the paymetn options online.
- Registration fee has to be paid prior to any training and must be paid in order for a player to show as registered.
7. Go to ASU Rugby Recruiting on Facebook and ask to be added to the group. All our announcements outside of practice are posted there. If you don’t have a Facebook let us know. Also go to Arizona State Men’s Rugby and like that page to keep abreast of all activities. Also make sure you keep an eye on this web site for articles and games.
9. If you have any questions or problems, send me a text first then call. Have a fun time and enjoy the sport.
Men’s Rugby president