1. Go online to Dosportseasy
- Fill out forms HERE
2. You need a Physical, Impact, and Sickle Cell test
- Go to medical center or the ASU 10 page packet for club sports by a private doctor to get a physical
- On campus is the easiest way to get it done and fastest if you make an appointment
(Be sure to get copies of everything to make sure there are not any filing problems on SRC side.)
3. SRC $25 sports club fee
- Pay at front desk of SRC save receipt
4. Take all paper work (physical, impact, sickle cell test) and SRC sports club receipt to 2nd floor of the SRC info desk. Be sure to say you are part of Men’s Rugby
- There open between 8-5 pm Mon-Fri
- Make sure everything is completed ASAP
- Go to USARUGBY.org or Click HERE for mailing forms
- Go to Membership Resources, select individual registration.
- Search Arizona State
- Select Arizona State University Men’s RFC 2013-2014
- Select Register under Arizona State University Men’s RFC and follow steps.
- Print receipt and write down CIPP number
6. Talk to our treasure about dues after your two weeks of free play are up. (Dues are currently $$00 per Semester)
- Click HERE to automate your Dues Monthly
7. Sign up for annual Gala Event.
- Pay one time($100) or pay Monthly here ($120)
8. Go to ASU Rugby Recruiting on Facebook and ask to be added to the group. All our announcements outside of practice are posted there. If you don’t have a Facebook let us know. Also go to Arizona State Men’s Rugby and like that page to keep abreast of all activities. Also make sure you keep an eye on this web site for articles and games.
10. If you have any questions or problems, send me a text first then call. Have a fun time and enjoy the sport.
11. Pay your Dues there are several options to choose from simply click HERE
For any questions regarding registration, please contact Aaron Blank, Club President at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-236-1025