One Month To Go Until Arizona’s Most Amazing Rugby Event:
The Fiesta Bowl Rugby & Balloon Classic
Saturday, April 23rd
Latest Info & What’s New?
The event has greatly expanded this year. Here’s what to expect on April 23rd. Tickets are now on sale at www.TheRugbyBowl.com and include discounts before the big day arrives. Get your VIP Dugout, Field Pass and Premiere Grand Stand seats before they are sold out!
• SAME VENUE. NEW SET-UP: Scottsdale Stadium will again host this landmark event but we’ve moved our VIP seats to the Dugouts so you can be up-close with all the action. And don’t forget to stop by the Salty Senorita Pavilion for some pumping tunes to get your party on!
• COLLEGE VS. COUNTRY: Don’t miss this year’s headline match as nationally-ranked ASU takes on the Mexican National Team at 5:10pm. It’s the first time in U.S. rugby history a college and country have battled it out on U.S. soil. The David vs. Goliath match-up will be preceded by the Arizona High School Championships at 2:05pm and 3:30pm.
• FESTIVE HOT AIR BALLOON GLOW: Stick around to see the one-of-a-kind Darth Vader and Yoda hot air balloons alongside other glowing sensations from around Arizona.
• MEET THE PLAYERS: Join us at Macayo’s in Scottsdale (11107 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254) for a Meet The Players Preview Party on Thursday, April 7th from 3pm-7pm. Get a picture with your favorite ASU player, buy tickets, learn more about the event and grab a Macayo’s margarita to celebrate.
• PRE & POST PARTY AT SALTY SENORITA’S: One of downtown Scottsdale’s signature spots and just a short walk from the stadium. Park near this fun bar and restaurant and walk over.
• INTERESTING TICKET OPTIONS: Get right on the field. Sit in the front row. Go VIP in the Dugouts. Or sit in the lawn. Again, all options can be seen at www.TheRugbyBowl.com.
See you April 23rd for a memorable day.
The Fiesta Bowl Rugby & Balloon Classic: Presented by Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale